Hey guys. SO I don't really feel like going into depth on here, but basically we're STILL going camping this saturday, the 28th, STILL getting a keg, STILL grilling out, STILL planning to get there around noon-ish or whenever you can (I'll be there at noon), and STILL essentially doing the camp group thing for organizational purposes.
What we're nixing is painting the beers and doing the beerhunt (which usually lasts around half an hour) at the beginning of the whole fiesta.
Thus, let's party down. I'd still like to get a keg and make some food for the party so if you could get me some money BY FRIDAY that would be fantastic. I'm thinking 15 dollars per person would go a long way. We'll probably buy one nice keg of something like Yuengling or better and then get some meat for souvlaki kebabs and burgers and dogs and all those fixings. If not enough people can throw down beforehand, each camp group will have to be responsible for their own food. Let me know what up. Call me to RSVP too if you will, because at this point I'm not sure who will still be coming or what: (757) 870 0104.
Enjoy the end of semester and the start of summer.